Our new building is open and ready for visitors! We’ll be opening our doors to the public on Saturday, November 4th. Keep reading to learn more about our Grand Opening festivities.
Saturday, November 4, 2023
10 a.m. – 2 p.m.*
Attend a brief welcoming ceremony followed by the placement of a time capsule and ribbon cutting. Upon entering the building, you and your family can enjoy:
- Self-guided tours around our 140,000-square-foot, four-story facility, including access to:
- OMM and anatomy labs, Noorda-COM learning pods; Simulation Center and AR/VR “Holo” Deck
- Augmented reality tours via Continuum technology
- Family-friendly, hands-on activities
- Swag items and food throughout the building
* Times are subject to change.
** Detailed explanations of open house activities will be provided soon!