The Board of Trustees of the Noorda College of Osteopathic Medicine (Noorda-COM) have announced the national search for the next President and Chief Executive Officer of Utah’s newest medical school. Applications are currently being accepted for this position.
A Presidential Prospectus is provided below which includes an overview of Noorda-COM, the position of President and CEO, the search timeline, and other information related to the search process. Candidates for this position must meet the requirements of the Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation (COCA) which are outlined in the Prospectus.
In addition to the responsibilities and core competencies identified in the Prospectus, those considering this position must demonstrate how their experience and accomplishments relate directly to the following unique qualities Noorda-COM seeks for its next President and Chief Executive Officer, which include:
- Strong sense of business operations.
- Ability to work well with the academic dean and the leadership team.
- Understanding of and ability to integrate into the local stakeholder community (donor, political, medical, and business).
- Senior level academic or healthcare experience with preference to experience with accreditation process.
- Flexibility needed to handle a start-up organization.
Input and questions regarding the search may be submitted to the search committee via email at: email@example.com.