Think back to the preceptor that influenced you the most; here is your chance to become like them! Share your knowledge and skills with students and help them apply classroom knowledge and concepts to real-world situations.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela
No current upcoming events.
Clinical Education Department
Lynsey Drew, DO Assistant Dean for Clinical Education
Pam Barney, MSRT, RRT, NPS, AE-C Administrative Director of Clinical Education
We welcome your feedback to help us to improve. Submit any possible suggestions you may have for us here!
Foster a Spirit of Growth
Continue Your Medical Education
Your one-stop resource for online self-paced continuing medical education. We offer quick, convenient, clinically relevant CME and medical resources for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists and other medical professionals in a variety of formats that suit your schedule and learning style.Learn More
Frequently Asked Questions
- Core Clerkships (Psych, OB/GYN, Surg, FM, Peds, IM): a minimum of 4 consecutive weeks. Each week should contain a minimum of 37.5 hours (combination of structured learning and supplementary materials).
- Elective Rotations: a minimum of 2-4 consecutive weeks. Each week should contain a minimum of 37.5 hours (combination of structured learning and supplementary materials).
Students can rotate with a partner or fill a portion of their time with supplementary materials.
- Noorda Library resources
- Noorda CME (including preceptor training)
- Administrative support for rotation scheduling by our clinical coordinators.
We can take your availability at any time. Please reach out to one of our coordinators.
- Family Medicine: Dallen James (email@example.com)
- General Surgery: Megan Collyer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Internal Medicine: Mandy Jensen (email@example.com)
- OB/GYN: Brenna Stepan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pediatrics: Jen Pitcher (email@example.com)
- Psychiatry: Yolanda Duerson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Other Specialties: Clinical Education (email@example.com)
Yes! We love the idea of layered learning.
Yes, but the student evaluation needs to be completed by the Board Certified Physician.